Saturday, October 21, 2023

2016 Husqvarna FE350S

So this one came at the wrong time but I'm glad it happened. Before I bought my CRF300L, I went around asking all my buddies if anyone wanted to sell their FE350S Husqvarna or KTM equal. I was given prices that were more than I wanted to spend or was told NO!. It's a very popular bike that holds its value very well so I get why they weren't selling. Shortly after settling on the CRF300L one of those buddies called to ask if I was still interested? He gave me a price $2500 less than he originaly offered it to me and I had to grab it. Came with tons of goodies so I'm very lucky. My money stash has taken a hit but I sold my FE701 enduro for enough to make up most of the difference. My garage is too full, but my options are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment