Monday, February 16, 2009

2000 EX250 Kawasaki Ninja



Screamer !!!!!!

This is our little 250 Ninja. Now my wife may get a little upset if I said "OUR" but I really like this little screamer. Story goes like this.

Janeen was working on Matrix Movie when she saw Carrie-Ann Moss riding a Ducati and said I can do that.

At the time I was looking to buy a ZRX1200. I found one locally and bought it but we were trying to make a 2 bike deal and no one had a 250. It was Sears Point AMA Superbike weekend and off to the races I went. Janeen on the other hand got on the phone and started searching for a EX250.

I got the call while at the track that she had found one and was going to pick it up in the truck in South San Francisco. I left the track just before the 250GP race to meet her. It's the first time I saw her really excited about getting a motorcycle and it was a bike she really liked.

I really liked it too because you really had to ride it to make it work. That motor screams at 14,000 RPM. Fun bike but sold it to get her MP3 500 Piagio.

No comments:

Post a Comment