Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2004 ST1300 Honda





Yup SHE got me and what a chicken shit ticket that was so lets talk about the bike instead.


The Honda ST1300 is one of the best bikes I've owned. I knew the second I rode away from the dealer that I had made the right choice. It handles, it wheelies, it's comfy and it's not to slow. Those are the things I look for in a sport touring bike and this one fits me perfectly.


I've been all over California on it. Went for a week to Zion in Utah and The Grand Canyon. I'm keeping this one for awhile but here's the kicker. After 30,000 miles all I've done is change the oil every 5,000 miles whether it needs it or not. I've gone though a few sets of tires and still looking for the ones that stick like glue and last forever but this is a great bike that I'll put up against any bike out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment