Thursday, February 12, 2009

2005 WR450 Yamaha

Dirt Bikes
I really like dirt bikes but they seem to hurt me more than street bikes. It's probably because I'm a better street rider than a dirt rider. I quit ridding dirt bikes after my knees got torn up and so for a good 15 years didn't ride them at all.
In 2005 I bought a WR450 and I got back into it but rode as carefully as I could. Took a few spills and tore up my wrist when a big rock jumped right in front of me.
That wasn't so bad but when I blew my knee out just throwing my leg over my KLR I knew it was time to get rid of it. I had some great rides up at Penny Pines my new favorite place to ride but the knee operation didn't go so well and the bike would have been sitting for 2 years now. I do miss it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmcjILu_BLQ

No comments:

Post a Comment