Monday, February 2, 2009

2000 Kawasaki KLR650

I HATE THIS BIKE !!!!!!

For years I've had bad knees and tried not to do the wrong things that blow them out. My buddy Mike calls one day and says "Lets get dual sports and do some rides" So on Craigs list there is a really nice KLR in the green color no one likes but me and the price is right so I bought it.
In the process of getting it ready, I had it all loaded up with bags and tail trunk. I threw my leg over it to get on and blew out my left knee. 2 years later that knee is still messed up. I had it operated on but it didn't go so well and this is my second operation on this knee. Needless to say I blame this bike but it's probably just bad genetics. Both parents have bad knees. Sold it soon after getting it and purchased a 2008 KLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment