Saturday, February 14, 2009

2000 RC51 Honda

I waited 6 months for this bike and I drove the dealer crazy calling everyday to see if it was in. Before it came in I saw it for the first time at the Motorcycle show in Santa Clara. It was up on a rotating pedestal about 6 feet in the air. As I was looking at it a guy with a Honda shirt said "Do you have one on order ?" and I said "Yes !!" he told me to climb up and sit on it so I did. The next thing you know a guy wearing another Honda shirt came over yelling to get down. Turns out the first guy just had the shirt but didn't work for Honda. As we walked away someone who had seen me up on it started to climb up too. They really need to let you sit on even the newest bikes.


Did a few trackdays and a few trips but at 50 years old sportbikes are hard to put 300 or 400 miles a day on. I guess I am getting old. So thats why I sold this bike to get a YZFR1LE ?????. Maybe I'm not to old yet.


Trackday and Photoshop
Now theres a match

No comments:

Post a Comment