Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1976 MR 250 Yup it's a HONDA

So the story on this bike was that my wonderful wife worked at Walnut Creek Honda doing the DMV on bikes and cars. I had been eyeing this bike for sometime and it had been there for awhile. As my birthday approached the bike suddenly disappeared off the showroom floor. I asked what happened to it and she told me someone had bought it. I looked around the dealership and tucked way in the back like someone was trying to hide it was the MR250 with a tag that had my name on it. Surprise spoiled again. Didn't get to ride it to much because while going off a little jump I landed wrong and tore up my knee. That started a long list of knee problems I have to this day. Shortly after that our garage caught on fire and the bike burnt along with a 1960 Corvette. It was not insured but the Vette was. I do wish I still had the Vette.



No comments:

Post a Comment