Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Marty's 305 scrambler story

Hi Tom,
My first bike was a Honda 305 scrambler also. Bought it from a sailor over at hunter point in 1967 (it was a 66) for $500.00, rode it across the bay bridge, I think it was my first time on a bike, no helmet of course, never used one till I got my Harley. the first thing I did was take off the ugly muffler and put different one with baffles. Used it to hill climb out at richmond and redwood road, boy was I dumb, but it was fun. you brought back memories with that picture. you could get any color you wanted as long as it was silver.


Marty





Guess what Marty.

Silver wasn't the only color. Here is a RARE blue version


I would have liked one of these but lets remember. They ride like old motorcycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment